Review: Bubble T Break. [Newcastle UK]

My Point Card with 8 stamps.

Shop Name: Bubble T Break
Location: Chinatown, Newcastle Upon Tyne

A small Bubble T shop located at the other end of Chinatown (opposite Pink Lane Bakery on Cross Street). This little shop was first open in October of 2012 and up until now. So far there's 2 shops selling bubble tea (a type of taiwanese drink), Bubble Cha and Breadpoint Bakery (both of them are located in Chinatown) however, I still prefer the milk tea from this store.

The shop itself is divided into 2 parts. The left side of the shop is a small repair shop for electronic and the right side is the bubble tea shop. There is a small counter and limited tables for sitting in and usually I only do takeaways every time I drop by for my milk tea.
*An update of the picture inside the shop.*


Above the counter, there's a chalkboard and sometimes there's a list of special drinks or new drink and promotion listed on it, so if you're in a group of 4 people, their latest promotion is buy 3 drinks (large) and get 1 for free. If you're buying only 1 drink, remember to collect their point card (Any drink purchased will get a free drink and get the 9th drink for free) you can see my point card from the picture above, which is a good deal if you're with a friend.
Drink Size available:
M - £ 2.50
L - £ 3.00
Top 10 drinks list.
I even picked up a leaflet (picture above) about their top 10 drinks and I only tried 3 of them before.
The only drinks I tried before is the bubble Milk Tea, Rose Oolong Tea and Matcha Red Bean Milk Tea (I changed the red bean into tapioca, bubble, pearls) - is just myself preferences.

Here's a list of their drinks (picture below) along with the sugar level (more - no sugar) and ice level (normal - hot)

Drink list and flavour adjustment.

So here's my free drink, their special flavour listed on the chalkboard which is Plum Green Tea with bubble.

Plum Green Tea w/ Bubble

Product Evaluation (1 = poor , 3= average 5 = good)  
Taste: 3/5
Sweetness: 5/5 (Depending on sweetness you ordered, I usually get half sugar)
Flavour: 3/5 (Not very strong plum and green tea flavour)
Aftertaste: 3/5 (I could taste the plum flavour more)
Overall: 4/5
Store EvaluationEnvironment: 5/10 (Small and cosy)
Services: 8/10
Value for Money degree: 7/10 (Reasonable prices)
Recommend degree: 8/10

What is their opening time?
OPENING HOURS
Monday - Saturday: 12 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Sunday & Bank Holidays: 12 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.  

Getting there...
1 Cross Street, Newcastle, NE1 4XE
For more information visit their official Facebook Page
I highly recommended this shop to anyone whom craved for authentic Taiwanese bubble milk tea!

Share:

0 comments