Review: TeaZen (티젠) Green Tea Latte [Korea]

Product Origin: South Korea
It's been awhile since this product is out of stock in the Asian Supermarket and yesterday when I was in Chinatown, I picked this up from the Asian Supermarket, HiYou which costed me £4.27 for a box, which contained 10 sachets. I've been addicted to this drink for the past 2 years however this is not the best green tea latte but after trying most of the green tea latte (ready packed) sold from the supermarket, this is somehow the best one.

Nutrition and Ingredients Details based on the UK food regulations;

If you're allergic to nuts, you may want to avoid this product since there's "Chestnut Concentrate" listed in the ingredients.

3 - Steps to make a perfect green tea latte with this powder mix.
Step 1: Heat up the 100mL of milk and add in the powder mix.

Step 2: Stir - well till the powder mix dissolved into the hot milk.

Step 3: Pour it into the cup and use the milk whisk to make it foamy.

Lastly, enjoy the green tea latte.
I prefer my green tea latte to be in "hot" serving but if you want to have it cold, you could refer to the box, on the right side it shows how to make hot and cold green tea latte using there powder mix. Based on my experiences, using  the appropriate amount of milk or soya milk to make green tea latte is the best compared to using hot water. 
For me, I love this product and I got addicted to it once I first purchased it but later on this was out of stock for few months from the Asian Supermarket in town.

Preparing this using the microwave (5 - minutes).
If you're lazy to boil the milk with the saucepan, you could always use the microwave.
  1. Heat the milk up for 2 minutes
  2. Pour the powder mix into the milk and continue heating it up for another 2 minutes
  3. Stir - well and continue heating it up for another 1 minutes

Product Evaluation (1 = poor , 3= average,  5 = good)  
Taste: 3/5
Sweetness: 4/5 (Depending on the amount of hot water/milk added to the powder mix) Matcha Flavour: 3/5 (Not very strong matcha flavour)
Aftertaste: 3/5 (I could taste a bit of bitterness)
Overall: 4/5  

To find out more about their products, check out their official site Creative Tea Company and Facebook page.

Share:

5 comments