Review: Unif Milk Tea Premium Assam Milk Tea (500mL)


Product Detail: Unif Milk Tea Premium Assam Milk Tea (500mL)
Product Price: £ 1.25 (varies prices across the UK Stores)

So basically I bought this milk tea because I was craving for Hong Kong Milk Tea. However, I ended up getting addicted to this drink and whenever I'm inside the Chinese supermarket, I ended up getting one bottle. So far this is one of the best milk tea (in bottles) that I can get in the UK. I know that everyone in Asia can get this Taiwan branded milk tea, 纯萃喝  but I cannot find it anywhere here (even in London).  

Ingredients: 
Water, Sugar, Non - diary Creamer, Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Milk Powder, Stabiliser (E340 (ii)), Emulsifier (E471), Anticaking Agent (E551), Acidity Regulator (E331), Stabiliser (E425(i)), Emulsifier (E471, E472e)(20%), Skimmed Milk Powder (10%), Black Tea Leaves (2%), Antioxidant (E316), Raising Agent (E500(iii)), Emulsifier (E450(ii), E452(ii)), Flavouring
Allergy Advice: See the BOLD wordings
Food Addictive guideline can be found HERE.


Product Evaluation (1 = poor, 3 = average, 5 = good)
Taste: 4/5
Sweetness: 2/5 (Very sweet)
Flavour: 4/5 (Very sweet of assam tea along with milky flavour)
Aftertaste: 4/5 (Sweet flavouring with a scent of assam tea and milk)
Value for Money degree: 4/5 (A reasonable price, since you could get a cup of milk tea for about £ 2.50 from a milk tea store in town)
Overall: 4/5 (I'm technically addicted to this one)


I know this may not be the BEST milk tea, but for now I will stick to this until I found a new milk tea brand that will get me addicted.


Do you enjoy Original Milk Tea or other flavourings ?

Share:

6 comments

  1. I bought it when I Went to China last year. It so delicious and no regret to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really taste delicious and addictive too!

      Delete
  2. Is it vegetarian friendly. The e numbers are confusing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bean,

      I think this drink is vegetarian friendly according to http://www.food-info.net/uk/qa/qa-fi45.htm which stated that most of the e-number used are suitable to be consumed by all group including vegan or vegetarian.

      :)

      Delete
  3. So my husband wanted to grab something to drink and we bought this from 7 eleven last night. Upon taking the first sip, he said it was a bad choice. So he gave it to me. I'm not really a fan of tea, even milk tea. But it costs a dollar so I didn't want to waste it. So I tasted it and yelled, "No! This is super good! You should try it again." He really didn't like it so I'm happy I can enjoy "my" milk tea! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Very interesting post!! You have shared so amazing things. Thanks for that. I really enjoyed to read it. I am a great fan of milk tea. I used to start my day with a cup of "Premium Assam Tea

    ReplyDelete