[Free Christmas Sleeve] - Starbucks UK Festival Drink


Walked pass Starbucks today and thought of trying out their new seasonal drink, White Christmas Hot Chocolate.


The lady at the counter was telling me that I will get this super Christmassy coffee cup sleeve😁 for free this week (Offers end this Sunday, 4th of December) when I order this Christmas drink (I'm not very sure if the other seasonal drinks are included in this promotion, since I'm a bit addicted to this drink)


A closer look at the Starbucks Sleeve. 
*It's super christmasy*

Starbucks Drink: White Christmas Hot Chocolate
Product Evaluation ( 1 = poor, 3 = average, 5 = good)
Taste: 4/5
Sweetness: 2/5 (This drink is super SWEET)
Flavour: 4/5 (A mixture of white chocolate and hot milk)
Aftertaste: 5/5 (Actually I love the aftertaste (which is in a good way), the strong milky flavouring with a combination of white hot chocolate) 
Value for Money Degree: 3/5 (Some people might not like this drink, but as for me, I quite enjoy this particular drink)
Recommend Degree: 4/5 (I do not recommend to people whom have diabetes since it's a super sweet drink)
Overall: 4/5 

Share:

0 comments